Friday, February 22, 2013

SOLD!!! Yes...because it's a SELLER'S MARKET

I say it's a 'Seller's Market', but at the same time it's still very much a 'Buyer's Market' considering the prices they're able to purchase at. Even the National Assocation of Realtor's are on board saying just last week that it's NOW a seller's market. The thing is, like I've been saying, is there's a TON of competition out there. 

I listed this home in Murrieta, it was on the market with only a couple of viewable images and one open house. I had several offers before the 5th day came along. We accepted an offer on the 8th day and opened escrow on the 9th and I have several 'backups'... I think if there's any seller's looking to sell, but haven't wanted to because they just wanted to 'Hold On'...right now might be the time to see what you'd at least get if you were to sell. 

I'd be glad to do a "Complimentary Market Analysis" so that you can get an idea of what your home is worth. I have more than a handful of people looking to buy a home in Murrieta, they're VERY qualified and serious. I'm here to list your home so you get the most out of it. I'll be honest, listen and communicate with you so that you know what's happening every step of the way.

Call or email me
951-956-7059
diane@rancon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment